Licensed in the Northern Virginia trifecta of Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C., Harold Franklin is a 15-year veteran Realtor with Weichert, Realtors (McLean).
As a consummate real estate professional, US Army Veteran, father and grandfather, his ability to work in the client’s best interest manifests in his refreshing tenacity and condor throughout each transaction.
His comprehensive knowledge of the real estate process , experience in construction and remodeling, and extensive networking borne from his 30-year residency converge to real estate solutions for clients.
His ability to close everything from the most distressed of properties to the most sought-after waterfront homes has earned him the title “The Property Whisperer.”
- GRI– Graduate of Real Estate Institute, defined by the National Association of Realtors as having “in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process.”
- ABR– Accredited Buyer Representative, a buyer-focused representation leveraging technology, programs, economic and real estate trends to the buyer’s advantage
- SFR– Short Sales and Foreclosures Resources-
– Access to important financial, tax, and legal professionals to reduce risk to seller and buyer
– Overview of financials to qualify for short sale process
– Short-sale preparation and package presentation to lender
– Direct negotiations with lending institution
– Strategic marketing to target buyers
– Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
– National Association of Realtors
– Virginia Association of Realtors
– Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
– Greater Capitol Association of Realtors
Licensed in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.